• Manage assigned customer portfolios effectively.
• Ensure high level of customer satisfaction by establishing good rapport and trust with customers.
• Seek out new business opportunities as per sales plan.
• Ability to work independently with product team to formulate proposal & solution to meet customer’s requirement.
• Diploma or Degree in engineering discipline
• 3 to 4 years of relevant experience in semiconductor equipment sales & marketing.
• Preferable with good understanding in machine vision process and knowledge.
• Possess excellent networking and interpersonal skills with strong customer service orientation.
• Strong team player with integrity and commitment
• Proficient in English & Chinese, both written
• Able to travel extensively
• 3 to 4 years in semiconductor equipment sales function.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949