This role is responsible for working closely with the sales manager, your focus will be inhouse or on-sites sales and servicing of chemical suits, improving customer satisfaction and minimizing customer site downtime by providing outstanding service support.
• Deliver technical service and support to end-users of high-end protective suits and gloves in Singapore and the region. Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
• Conduct regular maintenance with both government and industrial customers.
• Support regional sales manager in tender projects for contract bidding and training upon delivery of products.
• Provide internal and external training on the use and maintenance of protective suits.
• Occasional travel in the region is required.
• Prompt response to customer technical complaints for products under area of responsibility and redirect to overseas counterparts for resolution.
• Follow up and make scheduled call-backs to customers where necessary.
• Provide quotations for sales and repairs of protective suits and gloves to customers.
• Oversee and coordinate internal resource and ensure that the delivery and service quality meets the standards, and meet customer requirements for project delivery and service maintenance.
• Provide distributors outside Singapore for maintenance technical training
• Follow up on payment receivables from local customers
• Willingness to work in a very hands-on environment and have a keen eye for safety.
• Effective communicator with strong listening skills.
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• NITEC holders and above are encouraged to apply.
• Makes customers and their needs/concerns a primary focus, with a strong dedication to sustaining customer relationships for the company.
• High level of integrity, discipline and ownership of role in ensuring the highest level of safety for users of personal protective equipment.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949