- Assist in software quality assurance to enhance testing process run test efficiency
- Analyse requirements and specifications to create test plans and designs for system under testing
- Perform functional, integration and system testing
- Prepare and execute SIT tests
- Execute test cases and document issues/bug report on each test case.
- Work closely with managers, team leaders and software development members to ensure that bugs found are fixed before system release.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of system documentation such as functional specification and user guide
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology from a recognized institution.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Software Testing and MSSQL
- Possess in-depth knowledge of QA and testing methodology.
- Experience in writing test specifications (plans, cases, script, data), test document, defect analysis, tracking and reporting.
- Attention to detail and quality oriented
- Industry knowledge in banking would be advantageous.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17699
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yi Fang at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Law Yi Fang | Registration No: R1113115