- Assist in planning and implementation work of Undergraduate and Graduate programmes. Responsible for continuous improvement of existing Graduate programmes.
- Coordination between existing exam regulations and local requirements.
- Assist in development and implementation of applicant screening processes for graduate applicants.
- Identify possible cooperation partners for research cooperation and development of joint research proposals.
- Teach and coach in tutorials or be the co-lecturer for MSc GE/ICD and BSc EEIT if required and qualified.
- To assist in the development of collaborative partnerships, projects, programmes and initiatives with overseas universities partners.
- Oversees all aspects of projects from the start to the completion of project.
- Any ad-hoc tasks or projects as assigned.
- At least a master’s degree in Electrical Engineering and IT or equivalent.
- Have ACTA/ACLP certificate is an added advantage.
- 2 years of relevant working experience.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17700
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766