- Partners the Senior Management in developing key corporate strategies and alignment with The Healthcare Cluster’s strategic direction and priorities.
- Conducts research and data analysis to identify growth opportunities that creates long term sustainability.
- Collaborate with departments to design processes, plan resources and align departmental goals with our corporate strategies.
- Conducts organisational reviews to identify strengths and weaknesses and evaluate the corporate performance of The Campus.
- Develop strategic plans and performance targets for the Campus.
- Monitor and evaluate the operational effectiveness and outcomes of the strategic plans
- Manage special projects for the Senior Management as and when assigned.
- Prepare regular reports to update Senior Management.
- Bachelor Degree and above, preferably MBA or comparable industry experience.
- At least 12 years of proven experience as a Strategic Planner or Business Consultant. Prior experience in healthcare management and administration is an advantage.
- Demonstrate strategic thinking abilities with an analytical mind and possesses problem solving aptitude.
- Knowledge of business operations and procedures.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to coordinate and move activities within the given timeline.
- Self-starter and nimble multi-tasker, able to handle complex projects.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17702
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766