- Power Plant Operation @ North
- Electrical Maintenance role
- Responsible for preventive maintenance, breakdown maintenance, fault investigation, isolation and rectification of Electrical equipment in the plant area as designated by the Asset Lead.
- Oversee all maintenance activities of Technicians.
- Obtain Permit-To-Work and ensure proper & safe equipment isolation for maintenance work.
- Co-ordination with other maintenance sections in maintenance and project works.
- Procurement of spare parts, equipment and establish service contracts with external firms to meet maintenance requirements.
- Study and review existing Electrical systems and upgrade equipment/systems where possible to improve reliability and efficiency of the plants.
- Review, check and evaluate specifications, engineering drawing and design concept of new plant and equipment. Ensure proper installation of systems in accordance with contract specifications
- Enforce safety rules and regulations in all maintenance work in the plant.
- Conduct safety inspections of plant
- Co-ordinate and vet tender, written, verbal quotations and evaluation papers initiated by Engineers, before submission for approval/signature.
- Periodic review of maintenance procedure to adjust to changing operating environment and additions of new equipment.
- Plan and schedule CC works including work procedures, safety precautions, labour, materials and equipment
- Carry out engineering study of CC modification and enhancement
- Provide technical support in the investigation of plant problems
- Carrying out routine and corrective maintenance programme of all electrical equipment.
- Rectification of faults on the electrical systems.
- Assisting his asset lead in carrying out switching and isolation of low voltage equipment.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least 3 years’ experience in electrical maintenance work especially in switchboards
- Candidate with Professional Engineer Board of Singapore (PEB) are highly preferred
- Broad background of generation, transmission, distribution and power systems
- Good knowledge of combined cycle maintenance, strategies and procedures
- Independent, self-motivated, results-driven and a good sense of teamworking skills
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17703
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra at: firstname.lastname@example.org