• Responsible for preventive maintenance, breakdown maintenance, fault investigation, isolation and rectification of Electrical equipment in the plant area as designated by the Asset Lead.
• Oversee all maintenance activities of Technicians.
• Obtain Permit-To-Work and ensure proper & safe equipment isolation for maintenance work.
• Co-ordination with other maintenance sections in maintenance and project works.
• Procurement of spare parts, equipment and establish service contracts with external firms to meet maintenance requirements.
• Study and review existing Electrical systems and upgrade equipment/systems where possible to improve reliability and efficiency of the plants.
• Review, check and evaluate specifications, engineering drawing and design concept of new plant and equipment. Ensure proper installation of systems in accordance with contract specifications
• Enforce safety rules and regulations in all maintenance work in the plant.
• Conduct safety inspections of plant
• Co-ordinate and vet tender, written, verbal quotations and evaluation papers initiated by Engineers, before submission for approval/signature.
• Periodic review of maintenance procedure to adjust to changing operating environment and additions of new equipment.
• Plan and schedule CC works including work procedures, safety precautions, labour, materials and equipment
• Carry out engineering study of CC modification and enhancement
• Provide technical support in the investigation of plant problems
• Carrying out routine and corrective maintenance programme of all electrical equipment.
• Rectification of faults on the electrical systems.
• Assisting his asset lead in carrying out switching and isolation of low voltage equipment.
• Degree in Electrical Engineering recognized by the Professional Engineer Board of Singapore (PEB) • Preferably with at least 3 years of engineering experience in similar role and responsibilities.
• Broad background of generation, transmission, distribution and power systems
• Good knowledge of combined cycle maintenance, strategies and procedures
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693