Our client is a well known Shipping Brand. Currently they are looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them as "Assistant Manager/Manager (Regional Tax/Global Reporting) ".
In this role, your key responsibilities will involve the following areas :
- Lead international corporate tax matters and queries
- Ensure compliance with all tax filing requirements, audits and statutory regulations
- Provide insight and trends around global tax and/or transfer pricing etc
- Relevant Degree/Diploma in Accountancy, Finance, ACCA or equivalent
- 5 to 8 years relevant working experience in an established setup
- Candidates with regional tax and/or audit experience from the Big 4 Audit Firms will be a big plus
- Knowledgeable in a broad range of tax matters
- Able to engage effectively with stakeholders on matters relating to tax and transfer pricing, trends and insights
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and proven track record in leading a team
- Able to meet deadlines.
A more detailed job scope will be shared with the shortlisted candidates
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17710. Alternatively, you can do a “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K | Registration No: R1109055