Our client is a well known Shipping Brand. Currently they are looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them as " Executive/Senior Executive (Marine Insurance) ".
In this role, your key responsibilities will involve the following areas :
- Management of claims relating to hull, crew, cargo & other related P & I claims
- Monitoring of vessels that operate in war risk areas on regular basis
- Monitoring of billing/payment of war risk premiums
- Maintenance of records relating to insurance policies, invoices, endorsements, updates, cancellation and renewals for all marine insurances
- Review of contracts on charter parties and new buildings to ensure sufficiency of insurance covers etc
- Provide timely management reports on claims trends & performance etc
- Relevant Degree in Maritime Studies/Business or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years relevant experience in handling marine insurance
- Possess good knowledge of hull, cargo and crew claims
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills and good ability to multitask
A more detailed job scope will be shared with the shortlisted candidates
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17716. Alternatively, you can do a “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K | Registration No: R1109055