- Our Client is a well-established Japanese FMCG industry.
- In-charge of handling selected retailers that distribute Company's brands.
- Plan & Execute Sales activities to achieve Target sales revenue & growth.
- Review sales plans and activities with Sales team to evaluate effectiveness and execution of sales activities.
- Build strong customer relationship through direct negotiation with retailers.
- Negotiation of in-store space.
- Work with a team of merchandisers to achieve in-store visibility goals.
- Efficient control of A&P budgets, monitoring of productivity/ROI.
- Ensure timely execution of trade promotional activities.
- Attend to other ad-hoc duties assigned by Immediate Supervisor.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, preferably with major in Marketing.
- At least 2 to 3 years of relevant working experience in a similar capacity (Key Account) from FMCG industry and/or Retailers.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially MS Excel.
- Possesses relevant experience in direct negotiation with buyers and retailers and understanding of consumer channels, negotiation of floor space, price promotion planning (mechanism) and different angles to negotiate (e.g. visibility, tactical change, etc.), aware of the retail landscape.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills with the ability to identify trends in the market.
- Strong passion for Sales and Marketing.
- Working Location: Central.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17717.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374