- Leading PCBA contract manufacturer
- Work location: North Area
The incumbent has solid software-hardware system control design capabilities and ability to lead a team of Software and Electrical Hardware designers for semi-con equipment, automation and electronics industries design projects. The person should be capable of generating new and unique solutions, creating evolving prototypes and yet delivering tangible results.
- Capture the customer need and requirement with marketing team, define and provide conceptual design.
- Guide and mentoring the design team with design thinking.
- Mastering system control design and product review activities, continue improvement plan etc. together with mechanical design team.
- Project/ product software/ hardware design schedule planning together with mechanical team
- Design review and study
- SCN review and approval
- Min Bachelor Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 10 years working experiences in PCBA manufacturing industries
- Able to lead a team of Software and Electrical Hardware designers for semi-con equipment, automation and electronics industries design projects.
- Solid Experience in machine electrical control circuit design.
- Strong knowledge on PC base control hardware and software development.
- Familiar with Development tool like Microsoft Visual Studio 6, 2010, C/C++, C# and VB etc.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office tools like Powerpoint, Excel, Word, Project etc.
- Able to work as team player as well as team member, good verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to articulate ideas well and explain design thinking concepts to a non-designed audience.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17731
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra: email@example.com