- Our Client is a well-established Healthcare Organization.
- Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for driving the FP&A activities within the Organization.
- Your main responsibilities include the development and preparation of monthly reports, compilation of quarterly forecasts, annual budgets and operating plans.
- As the leader of the FP&A team, you will be actively involved in providing insights to enable business decisions, as well as, recommending effective business practices.
- You will also play a strategic role in evaluating financial performances, proactively recommending further actions and supporting the Finance Director and CFO on driving outcomes.
- CA qualified with a Degree in Finance/Accounting from a recognized University.
- At least 10 years of relevant working experience in a fast-paced environment with a matrix organization structure.
- Possess team managerial experience.
- Working experience in Healthcare Organization/Institution/Industry/Hospital would be an advantageous.
- Must be technically sound in Accounting standards/treatments with proven track record.
- Experience with SAP is strongly preferred.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- Hands on, highly driven, an excellent communicator with great interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact with stakeholders across different levels.
- Reporting to Finance Director and CFO.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17741.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374