- Our Client is a well-established Marine industry.
- Develop a wider spectrum of customers to achieve sales target.
- Collection of data & statistic for future business developments.
- Able to set and achieve realistic sales target consistently.
- Develop and maintain good rapport with all customers and business partners.
- Fast learner, good adaptability to varieties of customers' requirements.
- Good listener, able to understand customer requirements and special needs so as to add values to customers.
- Self-motivate, engage customers proactively and regularly.
- Possess Diploma or Degree in Engineering, Business or equivalent.
- Able to perform under pressure and handle adverse work situation.
- Knowledge in Aerial Platform and Air Compressor leasing business will be highly prefrred.
- Good understanding in Construction and Shipyard Operations will be an added advantage.
- Good analytical and communication skills, and able to communicate with all levels.
- Working Location: Tuas (Transport pick-up is provided from/to Boon Lay and Jurong East MRT).
- Working Hours: Mondays to Thursday, 8am to 6pm and Fridays, 8am to 5pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17743.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374