► Heakthcare Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Kent Ridge
- Reporting to the Finance Director
- Responsible for driving the FP&A activities within the organisation
- Main responsibilities include the development and preparation of monthly reports, compilation of quarterly forecasts, annual budgets and operating plans
- Actively involved in providing insights to enable business decisions, as well as, recommending effective business practices
- Play a strategic role in evaluating financial performances, proactively recommending further actions and supporting the Finance Director and CFO on driving outcomes
- CA qualified with a good degree in finance/accounting with 10 years of relevant working experience in a fast-paced environment with a matrix organisation structure and possess team managerial experience
- A collaborative team player
- An excellent communicator with great interpersonal skills, and able to interact with stakeholders across different levels
- Experience with SAP would be highly advantageous.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17747
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138