► Healthcare Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Kent Ridge
- To ensure compliance with the Singapore guidelines for Good Clinical Practice, Human Biomedical Research Act and all relevant MOH’s Act & Guidelines.
- Possess a sound and in-depth understanding of the protocol of the assigned registry.
- To prepare Domain Specific Review Board (DSRB) applications and make ongoing amendments to the registry.
- To review the inclusion/exclusion criteria with the custodian of the registry.
- To explain objectives of data collection to participant and obtain informed consent.
- To closely monitor participants’ outcome, track their follow-up visits and ensure data collected for post-op is within acceptable period.
- To prepare data for doctors’ research study.
- To ensure assessment for each participant is accurate and complete.
- To ensure data entered into database is consistent with the source data.
- To keep and file copies of all required documents of the registry (regulatory, DSRB communications and patient logs, etc.)
- To submit and present monthly report and clinical indicators to custodian of the registry and reporting officer.
- To collaborate with multidisciplinary team to improve clinical outcomes and patients’ satisfaction.
- To attend ward rounds, lectures, courses and seminars where applicable
- To take on additional responsibilities as assigned by Reporting Officer or senior management of Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Diploma in Biomedical Sciences, or Physiotherapy, or State-Registered Nurse with diploma/post- basic qualification in medical/surgical nursing
- Experience in patient care would be preferred
- Able to demonstrate clinical skills, knowledge as well as the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Proficient in MS office applications
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17748
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138