On behalf of our Client, is global manufacturer and distributor of networking and telecommunication equipment, offering solutions for Service Providers, Enterprises, Governments and Industrial customers, we are sourcing for a System Engineer.
- Designing and implementing new Enterprise system solutions improving the efficiency of the existing infrastructure
- Installing, configuring and supporting enterprise infrastructure system/storage including Microsoft Windows Active Directory, Microsoft SCCM, Microsoft SQL Databases, Linux System, Virtualize Platform (VMWare vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V, Nutanix ACH) and Backup Software.
- Design and provision resources in Public Cloud Infrastructure service (Azure and AWS)
- Investigating faults in the customer enterprise infrastructure system
- Arranging and upgrading system to the latest revision
- Producing Project Documentation including detailed architectural Diagram
Holding a diploma or degree in the following subject is desirable :
- Computer science
- Computer systems and networks
- Electrical/electronic engineering
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer
- VMWare VCP preferred
- Nutanix NCP preferred
- Must have a knowledge and experience in Enterprise Infrastructure System/Application environment such as:
- Microsoft Active Directory design and deployment
- Microsoft SCCM
- Microsoft Clustering
- Microsoft SQL Databases
- Azure Infrastructure
- AWS infrastrucure
- Backup solution (Veritas, Commvault, Rubrik, Aconis, Veeams) preferred
- Basic knowledge in Linux OS and commands
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in similar job role
- Working experience in IT System Integrator companies will be preferred
- Strong understanding of Enterprise Infrastructure solutions and deployment
- Strong understanding of system concepts, enterprise infrastructure and system Hardware (Dell/HP/IBM Enterprise Servers)
- Ability to create accurate infrastructure diagrams and documentation for design and planning infrastructure systems
- Knowledge of scripts (Powershell/VBA/Bourne) to facilitate/automate deployment
- Provides specific detailed information for hardware and software selection.
- An analytical mind
- Perm position
- Position is only open for non-work pass applicants
How to Apply?
Please send your updated CV in MS Words format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R110467