On behalf of our Client, is global manufacturer and distributor of networking and telecommunication equipment, offering solutions for Service Providers, Enterprises, Governments and Industrial customers, we are sourcing for a Network Engineer.
- Designing and implementing new network solutions and/or improving the efficiency of current networks
- Installing, configuring and supporting network equipment including routers, proxy servers, switches, WAN accelerators, DNS and DHCP
- Configuring firewalls, routing and switching to maximise network efficiency and security
- Maximising network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting
- Arranging scheduled upgrades
- Investigating faults in the network
- Updating network equipment to the latest firmware releases
- Producing Project Documentation including detailed architectural Diagram
Holding a diploma or degree in the following subject is desirable :
- Computer science
- Computer systems and networks
- Electrical/electronic engineering
- Network/Cyber security
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Cisco Certified Network Profession (CCNP)
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in similar job role
- Working experience in IT System Integrator companies will be preferred
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware.
- Strong understanding of networking concepts, network infrastructure and Network Hardware
- Ability to create accurate network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems
- Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols
- Provides specific detailed information for hardware and software selection.
- An analytical mind
- Perm position
- Position is only open for non-work pass applicants
How to Apply?
Please send your updated CV in MS Words format to email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R110467