- Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for driving the FP&A activities within the organization
- Develop and prepare monthly reports, compilation of quarterly forecasts, annual budgets and operating plans
- Lead the FP&A team and be actively involved in providing insights to enable business decisions, as well as, recommending effective business practices
- Play a strategic role in evaluating financial performances, proactively recommending further actions and supporting the Finance Director and CFO on driving outcomes
- CA qualified with a good degree in finance/accounting
- At least 10 years of relevant working experience in a fast-paced environment with a matrix organisation structure and possess team managerial experience
- Excellent communicator with great interpersonal skills, and able to interact with stakeholders across different levels
- Driven and able to work in a timely and organised manner
- Experience with SAP and/ or healthcare industry would be highly advantageous
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17760.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898