- The essential tasks of Assistant Field Service Engineer consist of, but are not limited to the following:
- Support start-up, contract maintenance and other service activities with emphasis on safety and protection.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance, logging, corrective maintenance works and to carry out warranty repairs.
- Participate in service and repair of gas detectors, safety activities, emergency response, breakdown calls and ad hoc projects.
- Manage all orders efficiently until fulfilment stage, by working closely with Service team.
- Liaison with relevant parties such as customers, service supervisor, coordinators and logistic pertaining to queries, technical issues, status and deliveries.
- Ensure equipment turnaround and breakdown responses are achieved at optimal level of efficiency. To provide support to other service activities that may be assigned in the course of work
- Effective communication of technical information to employees, customers and external parties in an accurate and concise manner in both a written and verbal media.
- To participate/take up Workplace Safety & Health responsibilities/ activities as per requested by the company.
- NTC 2 or Diploma in Electrical/Process Instrumentation/Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering.
- Preferably 3-5 years’ experience in service/engineering position in oil & gas, process industry.
- Knowledge in Electrical & instrumentation is pre-request.
- Able to undertake weekend or odd hours work when required.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693