► US MNC, Chemical Manufacturing Industry
► Office Hour (8.30am – 5.30pm)
► Working Location: Buona Vista
► 1 year contract
- Ensure Order Fulfilment, Customer Feedback, enabling processes and moderately complex customer service activities are effectively managed according to business need and strategy through prioritization, negotiation and follow-through.
- Effectively build relationships by providing appropriate and timely responsiveness. Develop an internal network to be utilized to support internal partner and customer needs.
- Partner with Sales to provide required level of sales support. Effectively manage customer and sales inquiries through closure. When necessary, attend customer visits with Sales.
- With direction; collaborate, coordinate and implement solutions in support of customers and cross functional partners while seeking the most optimal solution for both the customer and Eastman.
- Communicate effectively and consistently within natural work unit to support back-up requirements and ensure gleaned knowledge is shared appropriately
- Degree in Business / Supply Chain
- Experience in the field of Customer Service and/or business and/or Supply Chain experience preferred but not a must
- Customer focused, pro-active
- Strong computer skills, with SAP and SalesForce experience will be an advantage
- Must work well under pressure, with time demands and have ability to multi-task in a dynamic business environment
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17765
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138