Facilities Assistant Engineer/Specialist
- Manage maintenance projects in buildings.
- Use SCADA system to monitor M&E equipment and programming works for A&A and
- Ensures maintenance activities are carried out according to department SOP.
- Monitor and control maintenance operations to achieve the targeted turn-around time within required quality standards.
- Provides safe custody, control and maintenance of all equipment and special tools used by the department.
- Maintain adequate stock levels of material, parts and equipment within budget limitation.
- Responds to calls for emergency repairs/ ad hoc complaints
- Higher Nitec in Facilities and Management.
- 2 years’ experience in maintenance of building management system/ extra low voltage /M&E, PLC, DDC and SCADA system
- Basic knowledge and skills in PLC Ladder and Function Blocks programming, DDC programming (Structured Programming Language)
Interested applicants please send your resume to Kyle.firstname.lastname@example.org for express processing.
To help process your application, please visit www.gmprecruit.com (Job Ref: 15746) to upload your resume on our website.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte. Ltd. | EA License: 11C3793
Kyle Hui | EA Personnel Registration: R1333144