- Our Client is a Public Healthcare industry.
Reporting to the Assistant Director, you will be part of the team responsible for raising the profile and enhancing the standing of the Organization as a leading in its industry.
- Develop and implement communications initiatives to engage various stakeholders.
- Provide communications and editorial counsel and support to internal stakeholders covering clinical, nursing, allied health, admin and ancillary departments.
- Develop, drive and execute communications plans to support department/organisational initiatives and programmes.
- Manage internal (e.g. messages from senior management) and onsite (e.g. feature walls, display content on notice boards and kiosks) communications channels.
- Custodian for the corporate internet and intranet websites, as well as social media pages.
- Manage and provide communications counsel for incidents involving staff/patients and potentially sensitive issues.
- Assess and coordinate corporate visits involving senior level guests/officials.
- Support Corporate Communications initiatives at the Group level.
- Any other duty as assigned.
- Minimum University Degree, preferably in Mass Communications or related disciplines (e.g. Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing Communications).
- At least 4 years relevant experience, preferably from Healthcare industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, creative, meticulous and results-oriented.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Good project management skills, adaptable and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Social Media savvy and experience in digital content development and marketing preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in Content Management Systems, such as SharePoint is highly preferred.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17770.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374