1 year contract (Full-time) Business Manager supports the Head CRO Asia Business Management with execution of assigned CRO Asia deliverables for both RTB and CTB initiatives
$4000 to $5500
- Monitoring, adhering to and maintaining adequate governance of processes on selected topics as assigned
- Demonstration of appropriate values and behaviours including but not limited to standards of honesty and integrity, due care and diligence, fair dealing (treating customers fairly), management of conflicts of interest, competence and continuous development, adequate risk management, and compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- First point of contact for stakeholders on selected topics as assigned
- Provide thematic data and analysis when requested
- Support with the management of financials and headcount for CRO Asia, if/where assigned
- Assisting in all CRO related topics as and when necessary
- Possesses a compliance / risk management mind-set, and is able to apply the same in data analysis and interaction with stakeholders
- Data compilation and/or preparation of periodic or ad hoc management information to support the CRO Division or committee governance oversight, as assigned
- Minimum 3+ years of banking knowledge and experience in the private wealth environment.
- Excellent with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g. PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc), in particular Excel Macros and VBA
Please state the following in the resume in words format.
- Number of year(s) of experience in Private bank
- Your availability
- Current and expected salary
Please state your availability and current and expected salary in the resume in words format.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Ujun Tan at Ujun.firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Ujun Tan | Registration No: R1988538