- Our Client is a well-established Advertising and Media Planning Agency.
- Service and maintain good relationship with existing advertisers.
- Identify new business opportunities by prospecting and evaluating prospects’ sales options.
- Sells products/services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information and recommending new solutions.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Diploma or Degree holders.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in Advertising/Media Planning industry.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Working Location: East.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 6pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17775.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374