The Manufacturing Manager manages all activities associated with the manufacturing/production department for the facility. She or he is responsible for people and team development, motivating the team and ensuring quality performance.
- Be the champion of EHS and develop the culture of proactive identification and reporting of behaviors and near misses.
- Lead the development of high performing work teams within departments through coaching, training and engaging team members through effective cascading of goals, visual management and effective communication.
- Provide direction, development and leadership to broader plant team and assist with problem resolution when needed.
- Monitor and Influence day to day production activities to achieve weekly, monthly, Quarterly and annual volume commitments as per budget.
- Develop and control financial plans and budget for overall manufacturing. Monitor key indicators and take necessary actions to meet the target in best business interest.
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement on site by deploying lean methodologies and relevant tools.
- Establish and monitor overall plant performance objectives relative to production and quality standards and prepare tracking tools and report accordingly.
- Coordination takes place with maintenance area to performed maintenance plans needed to calibrate and certificate equipment or tools.
- Collaborate with Quality, Warehouse (RM / PM / FG), production and maintenance areas in the resolution of any issue that may impact production.
- Works collaboratively with other department managers and heads in the attainment of plant goals and objectives.
- Minimum Bachelor of Engineering in any discipline.
- Minimum industrial working experience of 7 to 10 Years in Food Manufacturing MNCs including and minimum 3 years of experience as Production / Operations / Engineering Manager.
- Strong understanding of TPM or equivalent Continuous Improvement practices.
- Experience with standards and regulations of local regulatory agencies as it relates to the maintenance and installation of equipment.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693