Project support responsibility, from pre-sales phase to project implementation and hand over
to customer for defined projects within Singapore:
- Gives technical support to the sales, and installation team.
- Designs and provides all necessary drawings for Infrastructural Projects.
- Communicator of all design relevant issues to Sales Manager
- Completes final documentation (drawings) after installation.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Carry out site surveys to collect all information to generate design drawings.
- Develop and creates design proposals for elevation drawings, floor plans, piping scheme, ceiling steel structures, product layouts (top view, side view) together with Sales.
- Responsible for the design of a customer specific solution
- Draws up in regard to technical specification.
- Design, verification and ownership of the offer drawings (regarding specification, timing, conditions)
- Clarifies the necessary resources for technical drawings.
- Recommends suppliers of third-party materials or co-contractors.
- Assists the Account / Sales Manager to close the deal.
- Helps to realize / improve the calculated project margin.
- Verifies the final specification and creates/modifies all necessary drawings for project execution in accordance to the project plan
- Is responsible for all drawings for the project documentation.
- Initiates and supports lessons learned workshop, if necessary
Post-Sales after hand over to customer:
- Supports the service department (scheduling of activities, error logging, hardware repairs and regular maintenance), if necessary
- Formulates change requests for the products, if necessary
- Is present in meetings with service technician and customer, if necessary on side (locally or overseas)
- Supports the Co-ordination of the internal progress of the project.
- Supports the Co-ordination of the availability of material (incl. one-time sourcing)
- Helps the project manager to monitor the progress of the project.
- Is present at regular project meetings if required.
- investigates on side (locally or overseas), if installation is done in accordance to the project drawings and communicates the result to the Project Manager
- supports to develop customized solutions when needed.
- Responsible for the redesign of official change orders
- Diploma / Bachelor degree in Electronics / Mechanical Engineering
- 5 years of Project Management experience in a Healthcare Business industry
- Computer literacy & AutoCAD Skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671