- Manage issue priority and drive for resolution, work with cross function/departments (CS, R&D, Quality, Product Line etc.)
- Identify and feedback key field issues for continuous improvement.
- Provide technical info, guidance/remote assistance to FSE for machine troubleshooting.
- 2nd level support for technical & quality issues (platform specific)
- Use JIRA service desk system to manage issue resolution in the shortest possible time per SLAs.
- Build up technical know-how on product/problem solving via structured knowledge transfer and experience from field issues.
- Prepare engineering report for issue update to customer and/or management.
- Support manager to deliver committed department KPIs.
- Bachelor/Master in Electronics/Electrical/Mechatronics with Minimum 5 years working experience in specific machine platform.
- Experience in Die attach process and application.
- Project management experience
- Competency of MS-Office use for analysis, reporting and presentation.
- Competency on Attlasian JIRA system is an advantage.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, competitive, detail oriented, problem solving, communicative, personal accountability.
- Ability to make good judgment and multitask with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Team player
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671