- Configure and perform detailed product demonstration / onsite evaluation on Die bonder as assigned.
- Answer detailed technical questions from sales, CPM, Service personnel and Customers.
- Maintain an advanced technical understanding of all die bonder product and application.
- Coordinate all activities related to technical issues for potential and existing customer.
- Collaborate with D&E and R&D in writing requirements for new features, modifications, etc.
- Participation in the development of new or the extension of existing hardware and software modules according to current or future customer requirements (analysis, modelling, calculation, measurement, qualification)
- Carry out internal acceptance test of new features and CIP developed by R&D.
- Ensure all technical requirements appropriately addressed with close followup with CPM and CSM relating to customer issue.
- Conduct DB product / application training to internal people as well as to customers as needed.
- Coordinate DB software issues; quaify & address it in the main releases.
- Participate in the analysis and definition of new application requirement.
- Other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Able to travel on a moderate & extensive basis to customer site.
- Masters / Engineering Degree in Mechatronics ,Electronics with around 3 years of relevant experience in Die bonding technical service / sales support
- Knowledge of Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronics systems
- Hands on experience with automatic, high speed complex equipment
- Able to read and interpret technical and engineering documents.
- Technical report writing skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience in product management is an added advantage
- Knowledge of semiconductor industry
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671