- Our Client is a well-established FMCG industry.
- Responsible for achieving business strategy and objective/target, maximising assigned business in Key Account channel by developing and executing effective channel/customer business plans, providing and maintaining excellent customer relationship management.
- He/she would be responsible for the achievement of sales targets and accountable for the trade investment management, implementation of in-store promotion and merchandising activities and work closely with customer to ensure implementation of the strategy.
- Deliver assigned product & market place performance goals, achieve or exceed budgeted as defined in the plan for the year, grow and expand market share.
- Sales Planning and Business Development.
- Provide accurate sales forecast and align with customer and supply chain process/activities where applicable.
- Implement data analysis to optimise product reach/coverage of distribution.
- Analyse sales trends, retailer service level, SKU availability and new product opportunities.
- Lead customer negotiations on commercial strategy and trading terms.
- Business planning and review - Implement Customer Business Plan, develop and maintain customer profiles, develop customer business planning and review presentation.
- Monthly promotional strategy - Initiate, develop, implement and evaluate account-specific promotion strategies and activities with assigned customers according to annual sales, marketing and category plans.
- Customer relationship management - Manage relationship with key account customers with an emphasis on developing new business opportunities. Establish strategic, cross-functional relationships and regular dialogue with key stakeholders.
- Trade communication - Be seen both externally and internally as the primary point of contact for assigned customers across all business communication issues. Ensure the customer receives the right level of communication to optimise business activities.
- Channel/Customer profitability management - Conduct regular ROI analysis (Baseline vs. Incremental) to optimise trade investment strategies.
- Manage a team of Promoters, communicate monthly promotion activities and new product launch to promoters that deploy.
- Gather market and competitive intelligence information from promoters and provide recommendations.
- Provide encouragement to team member including identifying areas for new training or skill checks.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Sales and/or Key Account Channel role in FMCG or Food Service industry.
- Excellent Negotiation & Influencing Skills.
- Demonstrate strong ability to negotiate at different levels with customers and stakeholders - trading term negotiation experience preferable.
- Possess strong analytical skills, able to analyse data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions.
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently, goal-oriented and organised team player.
- Report to Head of Sales.
- Working Location: Woodlands.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 6.10pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17788.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374