On behalf of our Client who is a Transport Service Provider, we are sourcing for System Analysts for Mobile/Web Applications.
- Report to the Application Lead of Application Development, you will be responsible for the following:
- Maintain and enhance existing and new software systems to support business requirements
- Liaising with end-users to design, maintain, and enhance existing/new software systems in order to support business requirements/specifications
- Work closely with vendors in evaluating & supporting implementation of changes initiated by end-users
- Conducting system testing to ensure applications conform to user requirements
- Reviewing software architecture design and updating technical documents
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ experience in requirement solicitation, system design, application development and testing
- Experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design, SDLC, Team Foundation Server
- Experience in web application development using C#, ASP.NET MVC, JQuery, AJAX, WCF/Web Service, Database Design & SQL Scripting with MS SQL and MySQL
- Experience in working with vendors, or coordinate and supervise outsourced deliverables from vendors
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fresh Graduates may be considered as long as they are willing to learn new coding skill and have good and positive attitude to learn
How to Apply?
Please send your updated CV in MS Words format to email@example.com .
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673