- Configure and perform detailed product demonstration / onsite evaluation on Die bonder as assigned
- Answer detailed technical questions from sales, CPM, Service personnel and Customers
- Maintain an advanced technical understanding of all ESEC die bonder product and application
- Coordinate all activities related to technical issues for potential and existing customer
- Collaborate with D&E and R&D in writing requirements for new features, modifications, etc
- Participation in the development of new or the extension of existing hardware and software modules according to current or future customer requirements (analysis, modelling, calculation, measurement, qualification)
- Carry out internal acceptance test of new features and CIP developed by R&D
- Ensure all technical requirements appropriately addressed with close followup with CPM and CSM relating to customer issue
- Masters / Engineering Degree in Mechatronics or Electronics Engineering.
- 3 to 5 years of working experience in Die bonding technical service / sales support
- Knowledge of Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronics systems
- Hands on experience with automatic, high speed complex equipment
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693