- Our Client is a well-established Healthcare Organization.
- Responsible for inculcating Design Thinking, Agile and Lean as part of the culture within the Hospital. Partner with People Matters Training and Development Department to develop and engage staff within the Ancillary and Administrative Job Groups within the Hospital.
- Co-development of Quality Improvement Framework and training curriculum.
- Coach and facilitate Quality Improvement training and projects.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure quality improvement projects are achieved using suitable Design Thinking/Agile/Lean methodologies/tools.
- Publication and yearly reviews of the Quality Improvement Framework and curriculum.
- Complete quality projects professionally within timelines and budget.
- Percentage of quality improvement are achieved using suitable Design Thinking/Agile/Lean methodologies/tools.
- Bachelor Degree preferably in Healthcare, Business Management, Education or Engineering.
- Minimum 6 years of experience working in any of the following areas: Secretariat of Quality Improvement (QI) activities and QI project coordination works in large organizations; Design Thinking, Agile Project Management or Lean Management.
- Must be from Healthcare industry.
- Experience in leading and/or facilitating large scale improvement/innovation projects.
- Experience in Training and Education industry as an instructional designer or curriculum developer.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17799.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374