- Analyze, investigate and manage daily application issues
- Provide end user support to internal users and external stakeholders
- Perform query jobs (writing queries), investigation, System support, generate data statistics and reports
- Perform system/issue monitoring, tracking, resolution and manage Incidents system
- Perform application testing and verification activities.
- Perform project documentation and document base-lining.
- Team player and work independently without supervision
- Diploma in Computing Science, Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in IT Operation, application support, and end user management
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good written & spoken communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Good in Structured query language (SQL).
- Candidates with no experiences, but good academic result in software / application support will be considered.
- Night support may be required (ad hoc)
- Working location in Central area
- Office hours
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17800
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239