- Reputable Food Manufacturer
- Work location: North Area
The Manufacturing Manager manages all activities associated with the manufacturing/production department for the facility. She or he is responsible for people and team development, motivating the team and ensuring quality performance. Responsibilities include cost efficiency, continuous improvement on processes, service, and safety for an entire business unit across all shifts
- Be the champion of EHS and develop the culture of proactive identification and reporting of behaviors and near misses.
- Be the champion of quality and ensure all production and maintenance activities are carried as per Plant’s Quality Systems and Compliances. Develop the quality culture to encourage proactive identification of quality signals and near miss reporting to avoid quality incidents. Lead the CAPA for all quality incidents and events and ensure actions completed on time.
- Lead the development of high performing work teams within departments through coaching, training and engaging team members through effective cascading of goals, visual management and effective communication.
- Monitor and Influence day to day production activities to achieve weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual volume commitments as per budget.
- Develop and control financial plans and budget for overall manufacturing. Monitor key indicators and take necessary actions to meet the target in best business interest
- Establish and monitor overall plant performance objectives relative to production and quality standards and prepare tracking tools and report accordingly
- Collaborate with Quality, Warehouse (RM / PM / FG), production and maintenance areas in the resolution of any issue that may impact production.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree of Engineering in any discipline
- At least 7 -10 years’ experience in Food Manufacturing or related industry in which 3 years of experience as Production / Operations / Engineering Manager .
- Strong understanding of TPM or equivalent Continuous Improvement practices
- Must have knowledge of technology and key drivers of equipment performance as it relates to the manufacturing process. (OEE)
- Experience with standards and regulations of local regulatory agencies as it relates to the maintenance and installation of equipment
- Experiences developing and managing expense and capital budgets
- A strong people leader with continuous Improvement mindset
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference : 17801
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra: firstname.lastname@example.org
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491