- Reputable Food Manufacturer
- Work location: North Area
This role is responsible and accountable for all aspects of Engineering and Maintenance Management in the facility to include production floor equipment, facilities and maintenance department team personnel. This position will also be responsible for leading the discipline's overall goals, objectives and strategies as they relate to; capital, maintenance and reliability, plant capability, cost, quality, sustainability, and waste reduction
- Plan and initiate programs to achieve Operational Excellence in Engineering and Maintenance operations that have impact on productivity, quality, safety, reliability, and cost efficiency.
- Manages the day-to-day activities, processes, systems in Engineering department and ensures the optimum utilization of available resources to ensure reliable and efficient operation of all machinery and equipment and asset protection and preservation.
- Plan, strategize and ensures that machinery and equipment are reliable and efficient to attain production volume targets are met thru effective maintenance management activities, processes, and system
- Leads the engineering and maintenance staff. Sees to it that all activities are directed towards the achievement of the department and plant goal
- Review the previous day’s operation performance (key indicator). Meets with QA and Production team and analyzes operating deficiencies, implement corrective actions
- Establishes safety program and ensures compliance with company and all occupational health and safety policies.
- Act as safety Champion for Plant Operations Ensures compliance with environmental requirements and regulations. Drive sustainability targets (Water, Electricity and Fuel)
- Leads and strategize Capital Expenditure requirement of the plant (Annual and Strategic Business Plan). Liaises with other functions in relation to Capex approval and implementation process
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Mechanical engineering field or equivalent discipline
- At least 7 years maintenance experience in food manufacturing or a related manufacturing environment
- Experience implementing; CMMS programs, environmental management systems, and safety programs. Preferred to hold certification of Energy Manager and Safety Manager
- Experience managing projects involving; food processing equipment, Filling and packaging, pumps, chillers, boilers, refrigeration systems along with building projects
- Strong understanding of TPM or equivalent Continuous Improvement practices
- Must have knowledge of technology and key drivers of equipment performance as it relates to the manufacturing process. (OEE)
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference : 17802
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra: firstname.lastname@example.org
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491