- Perform Customer Returns (RMA) testing, recording and disposition.
- Perform inspection/testing of incoming RMA returns on VM/SCT/bench and ATE/SLT as needed
- Perform routine tasks such as unit loan in / out and RMA inventory monitoring.
- Perform the maintenance of bench / hardware equipment.
- Perform data check & report compilation.
- Demonstrates discipline in execution of tasks
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Must be willing to support shift working patterns as requested by supervisors
- Diploma in Engineering with preferred 0-4 years of relevant experience or equivalent OR
- ITC in Engineering with preferred >3 years relevant experience or equivalent.
- Basic knowledge on Electronics and Semiconductors
- Experience in related Semiconductor industries
- Must be open to 12 hours shift.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693