► Education Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Dover
- To assist in planning and implementation work of Undergraduate and Graduate programmes. Coordination between existing exam regulations and local requirements.
- Responsible for continuous improvement of existing Graduate programmes.
- To assist in development and implementation of applicant screening processes for graduate applicants.
- Be the point of contact between Institution involved in teaching in programmes.
- Identify possible cooperation partners for research cooperation and development of joint research proposals.
- Representation of Institution in industry contacts and industry associations
- To teach and coach in tutorials or be the co-lecturer for MSc GE/ICD and BSc EEIT if required and qualified.
- To support in student recruitment fairs and talks.
- To assist in the development of collaborative partnerships, projects, programmes and initiatives with overseas universities partners.
- To assist in new business projects and initiatives in other fields.
- Be the main liaison person with our parent university in Germany and acts as a facilitator and problem solver.
- Work with the Management and/or our parent university on planning and implementing research and academic projects which includes setting up of new MSc programs.
- Oversees all aspects of projects from the start to the completion of project.
- Work directly with Professors, faculty heads and other external project stakeholders to ensure all deliverables fall within applicable scope and budget and compatible with established projects goals and objectives.
- Creates formal presentations to various senior level management and able to present the proposal well.
- Handling various scholarships and grants.
- Maintain close relationships with partner universities and partner companies in Germany.
- Implement and improve academic processes within the university and to ensure that it is in line with our parent university.
- Spearhead organize and coordinate events/conferences and internal/external meetings.
- Any other ad-hoc duties/projects assigned by the management.
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering and IT or equivalent with 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Have ACTA/ACLP certificate is an added advantage.
- To be able to understand the basic German language is an added advantage (to maintain close relationships with German speaking partner universities and partner companies in Germany.)
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in the education or related industry.
- Candidate must be willing to travel at times to support in student recruitment fairs or talks.
- Matured and proactive team player with the ability to work independently is essential.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17804
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138