Our client is a reputable Shipping MNC. In view of expansion, they are currently seeking a suitably qualified candidate to join them as "Senior/Vessel Manager (Gas Tankers)".
In this role, your overall responsibilities will include amongst others :
- Crew selection, performance management
- Vessel compliance with company's policies, KPIs, processes and procedures, risk assessments
- Vessel meeting requirements of charterers, oil majors and Class/Statutory requirements
- Ensuring that vessel’s operation is carried out according to the respective
- Management Agreements and to customers’ satisfaction
- Preparation of operating budget for the vessel
- Coordination of all matters relating to insurance claims
- Class 1 or 2 Certificate of Competency and relevant tertiary qualification (a plus)
- Either prior sailing experience on gas tankers or current shore based experience on gas tankers
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and has a strategic mindset
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17811. Alternatively, you may click on “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K | Registration No: R1109055