As the Head of HR, you will perform a hybrid role overseeing teams of HR providing Group HR functions as well as serve as a HR business partner for group of companies that have diversified businesses within thegroup. This role reports directly to the CEO of the company.
- Oversee Group HR functions; review and monitor all policies, processes, systems and other initiatives.
- Act as a strategist to the CEO in terms of HR matters and policies. Design and propose recommendations to improve HR initiatives in line with business objectives.
- Put in place forward-looking strategies and plans to enable the company to attract, motivate and retain our talents
- Support management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications.
- Advise HODS and HR teams on all compensation, rewards, performance management as well as benefits and wellness related issues / queries.
- Serve as the Group HR Head for different Business organisations offering end-to-end HR business support to the Heads and Businesses
- Lead, coach and inspire the teams to deliver high quality and timely HR advice to the organization and other HR teams.
- A degree from a recognised university, preferably in human resource or business related field.
- At least 15 years of experience in managing multi-disciplinary HR teams.
- Preferably with experience from engineering related industries
- Strong and proven HR leader with strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills to deal effectively with senior colleagues in all parts of the organisation
- Possesses deep expertise in HR Audit, compensation and benefits design, policy and process setting / re -design
- Outcome driven with customer centric mind-set.
- Has the ability to multi-task and complete numerous tasks within deadlines. A pro-active and a “Can Do” attitude would be critical.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17812.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898