- To assist in planning and implementation work of Undergraduate and Graduate programmes. Coordination between existing exam regulations and local requirements.
- Responsible for continuous improvement of existing Graduate programmes, application screening, etc.
- Identify possible cooperation partners for research cooperation and development of joint research proposals.
- Representation of TUM Asia in industry contacts and industry associations
- To support in student recruitment fairs and talks.
- Assisting and act as Liaison person with stakeholder at Germany. (Parent University, partnerships)
- Planning and implementing research and academic projects (MSC Programs)
- Project/Programme management with internal stake holder( Project Budget, Objective, Progress, Compatibility).
- Creates formal presentations to various senior level management and able to present the proposal well.
- Handling various scholarships and grants.
- Implement and improve academic processes within the university and to ensure that it is in line with our parent university.
- Spearhead organize and coordinate events/conferences and internal/external meetings.
- To teach and coach in tutorials or be the co-lecturer for MSc GE/ICD and BSc EEIT if required and qualified.
- Any other ad-hoc duties/projects assigned by the management.
- At least a master’s degree in Electrical Engineering and IT or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience in education field.
- Ability to travel for institution activities.
- Advantageous expereince:
- ACTA/ACLP certificate
- German language is an added advantage
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843