• Ensure proper and efficient operation of all gas making plants and ancillaries and that the optimal operation and reliability of gas supply are obtained
• Monitor and ensure that there is optimal gas stock level and gas manufactured are of correct quality specification.
• Ensure that there are adequate stocks of all utilities such as feedstock, water and etc, necessary for the production of town gas are kept at all times
• Prepare annual budget estimates for the Supply Branch and monitor/control expenditures.
• Maintain and update all documents required for process operations and submission to Authorities
• Administer the required contracts for process operation
• Liaises with the safety personnel on matters concerning safety and health at work
• Any other duties as assigned by Branch Head
• A Degree in Chemical Engineering from any of the recognized University
• At least 2 years of relevant working experience, preferably in an oil & gas industry or in a petrochemical plant environment
• Experience in the PI system, HAZOP studies and Risk Assessment is an added advantage
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team
• Possess good interpersonal and communications skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Fiona Koh| Registration No: R1109239