- Key Customer contact for all Technical aspects of Plating Product projects.
- Pre- and after sales support & customer presentations.
- Specification review & agreement with customer.
- Discus and define customized machine features for new machine projects as well as upgrades / retrofits.
- Customer issue tracking.
- Responsible for timely machine acceptance.
- Lead in Customer projects /evaluation /demo arrangement and successful completion.
- Gather competitor info and distribute within the product line.
- Customer buyoff, benchmark, beta test or evaluation of New Product.
- Participation in Customer Engineering meeting, follow up on actions, etc.
- BSc / MSc Engineering/Science Disciplines
- Min. 8 years within a technical environment & Preferably more than 3 years in customer support or product support environment
- Knowledgeable of electro-chemical plating, chemical processes, factory automation and SW feature needs
- Knowledge of processes with a high number of interfaced factors of influence
- Excellent communication skills to transfer messages from and towards customers
- Able to perform moderate international travels
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671