- The project manager is coordinating mainly hardware and software related projects with the focus on a continuous improvement of Die bonder machines especially in context with performance improvement, cost reduction and functionality enhancement.
- Responsible for project planning and periodical controlling of targets, risks, milestones, costs and resources. In addition he/she performs project & review meetings and creates periodical reports for the steering committee and other stakeholders involved in the project.
- Coordinating the information flow within the project, to the project owner, to external participants and to the production sites in Asia.
- Be the interface for project coordination between the different R&D locations and also responsible for the series introduction of projects started from other R&D sites.
- Bachelor degree from Mechatronic, Electrical or Automation.
- Minimum 2 years work experience, preferably in semiconductor backend with experience in project management.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671