- One of Leading Polymer Plant Manufacturer
- Work location: West
- Provide technical service to sales and customers, specifically in translating customer needs to deliverables and solution development
- Provides formulation and processing solutions to customer problems.
- Conducts both short and mid-range development in areas consistent with the Business Objectives.
- Monitors trade and technical literature for new materials, products, and technologies and disseminates throughout the organization as necessary.
- Suggest, implement, and monitor systems for the Laboratory and Technical Service groups/
- Transfer new internally developed technology to other technical and sales/marketing personnel.
- Resolves manufacturing problems and customer complaints.
- On a daily basis, ensures Company safety procedures are being adhered to.
- Performs additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Min Bachelor of Science in chemistry, chemical engineering, materials science, polymer engineering, or polymer science with related industrial experience.
- At least 3 – 5 years of technical sales or application experience needed
- Requires an in-depth knowledge of polymer science and engineering.
- Candidate must possess both analytical ability and inductive thinking as the role requires technical knowledge to offer solutions and sales experience
- Must be computer savvy, demonstrable multiple project management skills
- An ability to communicate all aspects of technology effectively to management and customers.
- Ability to apply creativity and knowledge to solve difficult problems and to develop new core technologies.
- Possess language proficiency in English and Mandarin to liaise with Chinese counterparts
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17830
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra at: email@example.com
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491