- European MNC Semiconductor Equipment Manufacturer
- Work location: West
- The project manager is coordinating mainly hardware and software related projects with the focus on a continuous improvement of Die bonder machines especially in context with performance improvement, cost reduction and functionality enhancement.
- In his function he/she is managing projects and sub projects according to the Die Attach Product Innovation Process (DAPI) by considering of proven methods, risk management and standards
- He/she is responsible for project planning and periodical controlling of targets, risks, milestones, costs and resources. In addition, he/she performs project & review meetings and creates periodical reports for the steering committee and other stakeholders involved in the project.
- He/she is coordinating the information flow within the project, to the project owner, to external participants and to the production sites in Asia.
- In his/her role as sub project manager he/she is the interface for project coordination between the different overseas R&D locations and also responsible for the series introduction of projects started from other R&D sites
- Minimum Bachelor degree from Mechatronic, Electrical or Automation
- At least 2 years’ work experience, prefer in semiconductor back end with experience in project management.
- Self-employed and assertive
- Systematic and focused
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Motivator and team player
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17834
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra at: email@example.com
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491