- Coordinate with Sales Leader for Scheduling & Priorities Production Plan
- review of Weekly / Daily Production Planning with team and Monitor Production output.
- Control cost of production and Achieve maximum output at lowest possible cost
- Achieve and Maintain Consistency in Quality of products, Coordinate with Quality team for stage & final Inspection of FG.
- Coordination with internal stake holders Equipment & Facility Management, and PM / RM / FG management.
- Drive Daily Management & Visual Management System
- Coordinate product and material trials and works together with department manager to analyze related expenses and submit recommendations
- Identifies and shares best practices within the group (internal and external).
- Perform other duties assigned by supervisor.
- At least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in production/project management
- Knwoledge in Lean Manufacturing strategies will be an added advantage.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843