- Responsible on providing support for corporate communications(internal) and marketing communications(external)
- Prepare and write press release, respond to media enquiries
- Coordinate and plan media conference, corporate visits and seminars with Business Continuity Planning activities
- Daily coordination and monitoringof corporate and marketing media on news and social media platforms
- Liaise with gift vendors to prepare annual corporate calendar and gifts
- Plan, organise and implement integrated marketing communications activities in the areas of campaigns, product launches, sales promotions and events
- Prepare and execute marketing collaterals such as social media content, brochures, posters, in-store materials and digital touchpoints
- Plan and prepare content schedule for social media, track and manage budget to ensure optimization of digital campaigns.
- Carry out market research, collate market’s information and competitors’ activities
- Minimum Degree in relavenet field.
- At least 1-2 year(s) of working experience in corporate, marketing communication, public relations function.
- Expereince in collateral production, project management and digital marketing will be an added advantage
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843