- Civil Infrastructure Consultancy Global MNC
- Work Location: Central Downtown
- Undertake detailed design in one or more of the following fields of expertise: Bridge/Tunnel, Geotechnical, Underground Structure, huge underground infrastructure, Building Structure design works
- Advise engineers on the project administration and contractual issues.
- Conduct technical discussion on common design problems with engineer.
- Assist Division Head in maintaining high quality standards of design and construction.
- Assist Division Head in the management of division employees.
- Execution of projects and liaison with the Client, Client’s Consultants, Contractor, and authorities
- Checker to obtain approval of design and drawing
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Civil and Structural Engineering
- At least 5 years relevant experience in underground/ large infrastructure design, building structural or bridge design work
- Applicant who has more than 10 years’ experience will be considered for Associate role
- Good exposure in the analysis and design of geotechnical works, concrete structures, steel structures, civil works, or soil-structure interactions
- Good knowledge of the various engineering design software and analytical tools
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17844
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra at: email@example.com
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491