► Healthcare Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Queenstown
- The incumbent will be responsible for the management of assigned clinical service(s) across the continuum of care, and achieving stated outcomes in customer service, volume & financial targets, processes and learning & growth perspectives.
- Responsible for smooth operations of assigned service point(s), including front counter services, administrative / operational matters
- Partner with Clinician Lead, Clinic Nurse Manager and other stakeholders in achieving clinical, financial and patient satisfaction targets set for the service point(s).
- Develop and implement new business plans and services
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure a positive experience for patients along the continuum of care
- Responsible for devising innovative services to continually improve service standards for both patients and staff
- Manage annual financial budgeting exercise and conduct regular reviews with clinical heads
- Responsible for the management of Service Associates, as well as the induction, training and development of these staff, such that they are successful in their assigned tasks
- Responsible for staff recruitment and retention to achieve stable, skilled and motivated workforce and achieve the desired customer and business outcomes.
- Responsible for two-way communication between staff and management and ensure timely dissemination of information, escalation of issues and recommending solutions to problems
- Participate in committees and other tasks as assigned
- Degree in any discipline with 8 years’ work experience in Healthcare industry
- Healthcare operational experience will be advantageous although not necessary
- 2 years of experience in managing frontline staff
- Analytical, quantitative with strong communication skills
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17846
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138