- Our Client is a well-established Pharmaceuticals MNC.
- Manage the regulatory submission process by ensuring timely supply of supporting information and regulatory dossier review to achieve timely approval from regulatory authorities.
- Manage questions from regulatory authorities concerning a regulatory submission by ensuring timely supply of response and supporting information to achieve timely approval from authorities.
- Manage the implementation of registered commitments to ensure continuous compliance with inspection requirements.
- Support site change control, investigations and batch release, improvement initiatives through the provision of regulatory advice and act as an initiator or enabler for change implementation.
- Support external and internal audits.
- Act as the QA for the review and subsequent implementation actions for changes to pharmacopoeia requirements.
- Conduct expert reviews of information, facilities and practices used by the business and external parties to ensure implementation of required regulatory strategies and compliance with standards.
- Bachelor Degree in related discipline.
- At least 3 years of relavent working experience, preferably from Pharmaceuticals industry.
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice.
- Ability to commit for the entire Contract period.
- Twelve (12) Months' Contract.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17847.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374